Our Satisfaction Guarantee Serving professional chefs since 2002
Professional chefs waiting to take your call
1-888-845-FOOD (3663)
Menu

Schar Gluten Free Chocolate O's - 5.8 Oz (Pack of 8)

 
$37.67
Special Notes: 8/5.8oz
Size: 8/5.8 Oz
  • Description
  • Customer Reviews
  • Ingredients & Nutritional Information
•Store in a Cool Dry Place
•Certified - Gluten Free
•Allow 1 Day, Orders Received Friday - Sunday will be Processed Monday
•biscuit: corn starch, sugar, palm oil, corn flour, cocoa powder, soy flour, milk powder, potato star

When you are coping with a gluten free lifestyle, it is easy to find yourself missing out on the culinary simplicities that the digestionally unimpaired take for granted. Something as simple as a cookie has the power to make days brighter and smiles bigger, so why shouldn't you be able to indulge once in a while like everyone else. The wonderful people at Schar have combined the artistry behind pastry and the science of gluten free baking to create a line of sinfully delicious gluten free baked goods. To create these delicious chocolate cookies, sandwiched with cream, the bakers at Schar use a combination of other, gluten free starches like those found in potatoes and rice, along with a handful of other interesting ingredients that help capture the texture and flavor of gluten filled baked goods. Without gluten, you cannot have everything you want, but at least when you're craving a sweet treat, you will know you can turn to purveyors and artisans you can trust, not only with your health, but with your palate as well.

There are no customer reviews for this product. However, you can be the first person to add a review for this product.

biscuit: corn starch, sugar, palm oil, corn flour, cocoa powder, soy flour, milk powder, potato starch, salt, ammonium bicarbonate, sodium bicarbonate. filling: palm oil, milk powder, dextrose, sugar, lactose, soy lecithin, natural flavor (vanilla, milk)

Serv. Size: 3 cookies (30g), Amount Per Serving: 5, Calories 150, Fat Cal. 60, Total Fat 7g (11% DV), Sat. Fat 4g (20% DV), Trans Fat 0g, Cholest. <5mg (1% DV), Sodium 120mg (5% DV), Total Carb. 19g (6% DV), Dietary Fiber 1g (4% DV), Sugars 9g, Protein 2g, Vitamin A (0% DV), Vitamin C (0% DV), Calcium (2% DV), Iron (4% DV)


Online Payments